- The Ruggiero-Klinghardt (RK) Protocol for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Conditions with Particular Focus on Lyme Disease
- This is the first published clinical case of cancer: lifted with imuno and Bravo in 3 months.
- The Alpha Lipoic Acid Breakthrough
- Postbiotic Metabolites: The New Frontier in Microbiome Science
- Mimi’s Kitchen Club – Local Pick-up
Monthly Archives: July 2012
http://www.kpbs.org/news/2012/jul/12/new-protein-may-protect-against-flu-sdsu-professor/ Finds New Protein May Protect Against Flu, SDSU Professor Thursday, July 12, 2012 By Claire Trageser A professor at San Diego State has made a discovery that could lead to better and faster treatment for the flu. New … Continue reading