- The Ruggiero-Klinghardt (RK) Protocol for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Conditions with Particular Focus on Lyme Disease
- This is the first published clinical case of cancer: lifted with imuno and Bravo in 3 months.
- The Alpha Lipoic Acid Breakthrough
- Postbiotic Metabolites: The New Frontier in Microbiome Science
- Mimi’s Kitchen Club – Local Pick-up
Monthly Archives: November 2011
I have studied about chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, cancer, and diabetes. They all have something in common! They all have to do with cells that have been cut off from energy. It sums up to a self-imposed, inner oppression and … Continue reading
Brewing Kombucha is one of my new winter hobbies. It comes to me as a way to cut through some of my own internal physical issues and satisfies my quest to have living food. In this case, probiotics. I started … Continue reading