- The Ruggiero-Klinghardt (RK) Protocol for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Conditions with Particular Focus on Lyme Disease
- This is the first published clinical case of cancer: lifted with imuno and Bravo in 3 months.
- The Alpha Lipoic Acid Breakthrough
- Postbiotic Metabolites: The New Frontier in Microbiome Science
- Mimi’s Kitchen Club – Local Pick-up
Monthly Archives: June 2013
The Insanity Virus Schizophrenia has long been blamed on bad genes or even bad parents. Wrong, says a growing group of psychiatrists. The real culprit, they claim, is a virus that lives entwined in every person’s DNA. By Douglas Fox|Monday, … Continue reading