- The Ruggiero-Klinghardt (RK) Protocol for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Conditions with Particular Focus on Lyme Disease
- This is the first published clinical case of cancer: lifted with imuno and Bravo in 3 months.
- The Alpha Lipoic Acid Breakthrough
- Postbiotic Metabolites: The New Frontier in Microbiome Science
- Mimi’s Kitchen Club – Local Pick-up
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Anyone thinking about baby has to understand that breast milk is so much more superior for you baby that it is ridiculous. Breast is customized! As the baby grows, the milk changes its fat and carb ratios. It even customizes … Continue reading
Do you know anyone dealing with dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, diabetes, or brain fog? They all have is one thing in common. Blood sugar issues. This happens to everyone so this article is for you. Sometimes, the cells in our digestive … Continue reading