Join Julie Matthews, Dr. Raphael Kellman and many autism specialists at the FREE online event:
NOURISHING HOPE FOR AUTISM SUMMIT
July 30th – August 3rd, 2018
This breakthrough online event is FREE
Click here for more information and to register
Children can improve and even recover from autism.
I’m excited to be one of the country’s top autism experts interviewed for the Nourishing Hope for Autism Summit. This summit is going to share life-changing information for families affected by autism.
For 16 years, Julie Matthews, nutritionist and founder of Nourishing Hope, has provided scientifically based nutrition strategies that heal the symptoms and behaviors associated with autism. As the co-author of the “gold standard” 12-month research study that definitively substantiates the approach, she has gathered twenty five leading experts to share proven, effective solutions.
The summit presents the science, clinical results, and steps parents and practitioners can take to help children with autism, including:
- Methylation Genes: What You Need to Know About Methylation in Autism with Ben Lynch, ND
- The Profound Effects of Bacteria and the Microbiome in Autism with Raphael Kellman, MD, Founder of “Microbiome Medicine”
- Understanding Lyme, Infections, Mold, and Heavy Metals and The Affects of Autism with Dietrich Klinghardt, MD
- How to Calm Anxiety, and Eliminate Aggression and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder with Trudy Scott, CN
- The Immune System and Autism: Autism as a Neuroimmune Condition with Elisa Song, MD
- Food is Medicine: Inspiration from a Chef with Pete Evans
- How Gluten May Be Harming Your Brain, Body and Autoimmunity (Even if You’re Gluten-Free) with Tom O’Bryan
- How to Dramatically Improve Behavior Through Nutrition with Nicole Beurkens, PdD
I look forward to seeing you at this informative event!
Yours in total health,
Raphael Kellman, MD
Kellman Center for Integrative and Functional Medicine