Rerum Immune Supplement
Rerum® emulsion implements a new carrier system. The compound of Chrondroitin, Oleic Acid, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin D2 provides a new functionality.).
The body’s own activation of macrophages has many known effects.
• Rerum® is not derived from blood and therefore not affected by any of the problems afflicting blood-derived proteins.
• Rerum® is not digested by stomach acid or by stomach proteases since it is not a protein; on the contrary, its bioavailability is increased by digestion.
• Rerum® does not require any particular care for storage and shipping, such as special cooling or even freezing.
• Rerum® is a bona fide dietary supplement since it is composed of well-known dietary supplements that have been in use for decades.
• Rerum® is inherently safe since it is composed of components that have been used for decades in human medicine. Chondroitin sulfate, vitamin D and oleic acid are regulated substances in the U.S. as dietary supplements, approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
• In Europe, chondroitin sulfate formulations are approved with evidenced efficacy and safety demonstrated by clinical trials.
• Rerum® is extremely bioavailable at variance with long proteins. This is due to the inherent flexibility of the chondroitin sulfate backbone and the presence of a fatty acid, oleic acid. Thanks to this unique combination, Rerum® is rapidly absorbed via a variety of routes and is immediately bioavailable.
• Rerum® is nanosized. This means that its contact surface is about 1,000 times wider than that of a long protein. Rerum® is therefore able to reach a much larger number of targets in the human body.
• Rerum® is manufactured in a state-of-the art GMP-certified facility in Germany. Rerum® is available in sterile vials for oral intake (alternative: applicator).
• The Science: A number of other research groups, have discovered that there are different phenotypes in humans, thus leading to different coding regions for amino acids for the human Vitamin-D binding protein (DBP). This is due to allelic differences: one group of GC polymorphism, the GC1 group, has a threonine residue whilst the GC2 group has a lysine residue.
• The efficiency of such an immune modulation is based on the molecular structure, which contains vitamin D and fatty acids, in particular oleic acid and chondroitin sulfate. The effects observed are solely due to its function as a carrier protein. The Protein itself has no effect per se; it only serves to carry the molecules.
• Based on this new understanding our 4th., generation “Dietary Supplement”has been reconstituted based on all the effects described and even boost the power of the aforementioned structure. In the newly developed Rerum®, the protein backbone is replaced by chondroitin sulfate.
Rerum® Dosage Recommendations
Note: Rerum® has a blood thinning effect so should not be taken by people on anticoagulant drugs unless under medical supervision.
•Shake well before use. Start with 0.2ml per day for 5 days, then 2 days interval. Continue on this cycle.
•However, if required for greater immune support, then take 0.5ml per day for 5 days, then 2 days interval. Continue on this cycle.
•Finally, for the greatest immune support, then take 1ml every other day OR every day if needed.
1 x 3ml vial of Rerum® “Advanced Immune Support”
A nanosized emulsion of…
Storage: Store in cool, dry area, closed, and protected from light. (a dark cupboard)
Created by Molecular Biologist, Professor Marco Ruggiero, MD, PhD.
Ships out Priority 2 Day USPS within the United States