Common table salt is toxic and dangerous to your health and often leads to high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke and kidney failure.
Common table salt is not healthy salt. Besides being bleached and having chemicals added, common table salt has been heated between 1,100 degrees and 1,300 degrees Fahrenheit in the drying process.
The body was designed to use both the sodium and chloride fractions of the salt compound but needs to break them apart and use them in differing places in the body. When the salt is heated at such high temperatures the bond is melted or welded together and the body is unable to separate them. Consequently, the salt is stored in various organs, tissues or arteries in the body and becomes a significant problem.
Don’t blame the salt to be a problem when in truth it is the processing techniques that are the problem. The key is to consume only air-dried salt.