I am experimenting with cultered foods. I have watched a lot of YouTube to see how people make and use the following items.
- kim chee
- water crystals
Pretty interesting but I am discovering things that aren’t common knowledge. So I know I am in the right direction. I’ll tell you more below. . .
Try it for yourself.
Here is a tip for you if you are interested in trying it.
Here are some basic instructions for culturing probiotics:
- Take a glass of milk (I had to buy it, I don’t usually)
- Set it on the counter for an hour or two.
- Open 2-3 probiotic capsules and stir it in.
- Use only glass and wood. Like a chopstick or wooden spoon.
- After a day, come back to it.
- Set a new glass out to warm up.
- Take the top layer of stuff off the old glass and pour it into the new glass. After the culture gets started, you can use a plastic mess strainer or cheese cloth.
- Taste the old glass of milk.
- This is how I began culturing my own probiotics! It turns the milk into yogurt after the culter begins to wake up. It may take a week or two. It is the most wonderful, sweet experience. I simply incorporate a taste of this each morning when I change the milk. It might be only a taste and I toss the rest.
A bit of history on dairy culture. . .
This technique was used to keep the milk from spoiling. Anyone with enough power of prayer could pray over a fresh, raw milk of high energy and get these crystals to start growing!
- This version of the probiotic takes lots of light and prayer to grow the light into the mixture.
- When you start to get it, and work with it, it responds back like a plant or pet. It becomes loved and loves you back.
- I do this constantly with my cells so I am well tuned in. Now, it is time to introduce the cultures with my cells and see if they are friends.
I know this is weird, but if you have enough sensitivity to take really good care of yourself, you too will be able to experience subtleties. I have been gifted this way for my whole life. So I believe it as my experience.
I hope you like it. If you would like any of these cultures, just let me know. I can send you some.
I promised you some of my “non-common knowledge” so here it is: I realized that the kombucha was a waste product of the SCOBY and it didn’t appeal to me. I don’t eat sugar or tea. The tea is very drying and the sugar is . . .sugar. I don’t need extra in my diet or body. However, I went with a lighter tea (white) and honey which takes longer because the honey is a microbial. I had to agree with something that I would take into my body. With that in mind, I only take in the baby SCOBY. like a raw clam, slurp! I grow them so they are small by putting them in tiny bottles.
Ask me questions below. Check out my health services at HealthyEnergetics.com